- (estate agent) real estate broker: a person who is authorized to act as an agent for the sale of land; “in England they call a real estate agent a land agent”
- The Estate Agents was a comedy series, aired on Channel 4 in the UK in 2002. The series followed the lives of three incompetent and untrustworthy estate agents working at the fictional Embassy Properties in south London, and the often corrupt dealings of their entrepreneurial boss, Tony.
- A real estate agent
- An estate agent is a person or business that arranges the selling, renting or management of property/properties, and other buildings, in the United Kingdom and Ireland. An agent that specialises in renting is often called a letting or management agent.
- Honeywell (legally Honeywell International Inc.) is a major conglomerate company that produces a variety of consumer products, engineering services, and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
- USA conglomerate. Manufactured thermostats, anti-personnel cluster bombs, control systems, aircraft avionics, and, for a while, computers. Bought GE’s computer division in 1970, including CISL and the Multics project. Sold the computer business to Bull in 1987. Story: Honeywell Management
King Street, Whalley, Lancashire
Honeywell are a long-established firm based in Clitheroe, Whalley, Great Harwood, Burnley and Pendle
79 King Street
79 King Street
Honeywell Factory, Newhouse from right
Honeywell Factory, Newhouse, Lanarkshire. Art Deco factory building (taken from just over the A8.)